Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sentey 4-Port White USB Wall Charger Review

This is the first of several products that I have received recently from Sentey to test & review. I have several wall chargers & portable chargers but, when there are a lot of devices that need to be charged, I can always use another one. This is the 4-Port White USB Wall Charger .


This charger plugs directly into an electric outlet & has 4 USB smart ports. Two of them are 1.0 USB ports & the other two are 2.0 USB ports. We have used this to charge our Samsung phone, tablet & camera plus our portable chargers that we take with us when we leave the house. We use the cords that came with each device & have not had any problems. Once the devices have a full battery, the charging stops automatically so that I don't have to worry about overheating or wasting electricity.

This wall charger also comes with a black drawstring storage bag. I see on the Amazon description that the AC prongs flip down for travel, but they do not. It would be easier to store the charger in the storage bag if the prongs did flip down, but with a bit of work I can get it in there. It is definitely something that will be in our suitcases when we do travel so that we can keep all of our devices charged & ready.

This 4-Port USB Wall Charger can be purchaed on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Sentey-Thunderbolt-Incredible-Cellphones-Protection/dp/B00OKSRU7E/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment