Friday, July 31, 2015

Make icy cold summer treats with these Classic Groove Ice Pop Molds #kitchenne

I love cold treats when the weather gets warm. Oh, who am I kidding....I love cold treats all year long! And I love making my own so I was so excited to get to try these Classic Ice Pop Molds from Kitchenne.

I've tried several different types of ice pop molds but this is the one that I really like. It is a set of 6 BPA-free molds with a tray to keep them standing up straight in your freezer. I love the bright summery colors of this set. I've used these a lot since I've had them & have tried all sorts of different ingredients. These are so easy to use. Just fill them up with your favorite recipe, put the handles into the molds & pop them in the freezer. Once they are frozen, I warm the mold with my hand while I'm pulling the handle. Sometimes I have to run it quickly under some warm water to get it out. It really depends on what you used to make the popsicle. Some come out easier than others.

These photos were my first attempts with these ice pop molds. The pink ones are Strawnana popsicles for the kids and the brown ones are Dirty Pirate Poptails for adults only. These are the recipes that I used to make them:

Strawnana (kid friendly): Put 12 large strawberries, a banana & some juice (I used Sunny D but you can use orange juice, pineapple juice or whatever you like) in a blender. Blend until smooth & pour into the ice pop molds.

Dirty Pirate Poptails (adults only): Pour 2.5 cups Coke, 1/3 cup Captain Morgan Spiced Rum & 1/3 cup Kahlua into a pitcher. Stir to mix & pour into ice pop molds.

Making your own popsicles is so much fun! You can purchase your own Classic Groove Ice Pop Molds on Amazon.

#kitchenne

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment