Friday, July 10, 2015

Product Review: Soap.Club 100% Natural Soap #Soapdotclub


I subscribe to several makeup & skincare subscription boxes but I've never seen a soap subscription before! I was given the opportunity to choose a bar of my choice for review & I couldn't wait for it to arrive.

I went to the Soap.Club 100% Natural Soap website to choose my soap & it was a very hard decision. They have over 70 different scents of natural soap! I narrowed it down to a few of my favorite scents & eventually I chose the Sandalwood Soother scent. Sandalwood has always been a scent that I love & it is also a scent that my husband would be able to enjoy as well.

My 5.3 ounce bar of soap arrived in a cute box covered in multi-color stripes. The Sandalwood Soother is made with Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Water & Essential Oils/Fragrances. As soon as I opened the box I could smell the wonderful scent. At first, I just used it to wash my hands but then I took it into the shower & bathed with it. The soap lathers nicely & rinses off cleanly without drying my skin. I've used this soap so much since I've had it & I sometimes wash my hands just so I can use it because it smells so good!

Soap.Club is a membership site that delivers 100% natural handcrafted soap right to your door every month or you can just purchase individual bars. Soap.Club handcrafted organic soaps are made from 100% natural plant oils, butters & colors. They are gentle, moisturizing & safe for all skin types. And these soaps are Made in the USA!

Whether you want to have beautifully scented handcrafted soap delivered monthly or you just want to shop for your favorite scents, you really need to check out all of the wonderful soaps on the Soap.Club website.

#Soapdotclub

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment