Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Product Reviews: Epica Large Digit Timer #timer1 Epica Large Digit Timer/Stopwatch #timer2


At times, my husband & I both need to use a timer. We have a timer on our stove & we have a timer on our microwave. The stove is the preferred timer because if you don't go turn it off after it buzzes, it will continue to buzz every 30 seconds until you do. The timer on the microwave makes one little buzz & that's it. But now we have the Epica Large Digit Timer and the Epica Large Digit Timer/Stopwatch so we no longer have to rely on our kitchen appliances.

The Epica Large Digit Timer is white with gray sides. It runs on 1 AAA battery which is included in the box. It also comes with a sheet of Operating Instructions. This timer is easy to set to a specific time (up to 99 minutes, 59 seconds) & then push the Start button to count down to zero. And when the alarm sounds, I can hear it from any room in my house! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to hear it if I wasn't in the same room, but it is quite loud. You can also start at zero & push the Start button to act as a stopwatch then push the button again to stop it. The display is large & easy to read & you can set up this timer just about anywhere you need it. It has a fold-out stand, a magnet & a hanging hook. I use this timer just about every day.

The Epica Large Digit Timer/Stopwatch is silver with a black back. It also runs on 1 AAA battery which is included in the box. It also comes with a sheet of Operating Instructions. This time operates the same as the other timer but it has smaller buttons. It also has a loud alarm so I never have to worry that I won't hear it. It also has a large, easy to read display & has a maximum reading of 99 minutes, 59 seconds. This timer also has a fold-out stand & a magnet on the back so that you can use it on multiple surfaces. My husband uses this timer in his backyard work shed & it is attached to the side of a metal cabinet where he can easily see it.

You can purchase both of these timers on Amazon:

Epica Large Digit Timer

Epica Large Digit Timer/Stopwatch

#timer1 #timer2

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment