Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Unboxing....Birchbox July 2015 #BIRCHBOX

I love the bright colors of the July Birchbox! As I got ready to open it & take a peek, I was hoping for something equally as bright on the inside.

  "go bold"....Summer is not the time to hold back. It's the season of wearing brights on brights on brights, driving with the windows down, and eating popsicles for breakfast. Accordingly, what better time to dial up your beauty routine a notch (or three)?

So here are the products that I received this month:

Benefits Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara (full size $24)

COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face (full size $32)

dr. brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant (full size $78)

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (full size $22 - $42)

stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Venizia - 
my info card says Look At Me Liquid Lipstick Trio (Set of 3 $20) but I didn't get the trio set.

I've used all of these brands before, except for Oribe, but different products. I'll definitely use the mascara, the moisturizer & the exfoliant because these are all products that I use regularly. I don't use Texturizing Spray so I'll give that to someone who will use it. And I was really excited about the liquid lipstick because I love lip color. In the tube, the color looks great so I couldn't wait to try it. But on my lips....yuck!! I don't know if hideous describes it but it looks really different once it is applied. This product will go straight to the Halloween costume/makeup box!

Birchbox is a monthly subscription box which comes with 5 beauty, grooming and/or lifestyle samples. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. This is a fun way to sample new products!

If you haven't subscribed to Birchbox yet but want to get in on this subscription box, click here.

Until next month....

No comments:

Post a Comment