Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Product Review: Brillante Manual Coffee Grinder #brillantecoffeegrinders


At our house, we start every day with coffee. We always look forward to that first cup to get us going & clear the cobwebs of sleep. I usually buy ground coffee just because I'm basically lazy & it's easy to just open & use but we prefer grinding our own coffee beans for a better tasting cup of coffee. We have an electric coffee grinder but if you press the button longer than a couple of seconds, you end up with dust instead of nicely ground coffee beans. This Brillante Manual Coffee Grinder is exactly what we need to get perfect ground coffee.

This manual coffee grinder is such a simple concept & very easy to use. Just pour your coffee beans into the grinder & attach the crank handle to the top. Now you're ready to grind your coffee!

There is a knob on the underside of the hopper to adjust the grind to your preference. The crank handle is long to give good leverage when you're grinding & the grinder is slim enough to hold comfortably. I found that it was quite easy to grind my coffee beans & didn't take long to fill the bottom of the grinder with perfectly ground coffee. We adjust the grind depending on the method we are going to use to brew our coffee. We use a finer grind to use in our Keurig & a little bit coarser for our French press. I could also use this to grind pepper or spices.

This stainless steel grinder has a sleek modern look that looks great on my kitchen counter. It is easy to clean by washing it with warm soapy water & allowing it to dry before using it again.

If you want to grind coffee beans quickly & easily for that perfect cup of coffee, you can purchase the Brillante Manual Coffee Grinder on Amazon.

#brillantecoffeegrinders

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment