Thursday, July 9, 2015

Product Review: FSL Xylem Wood Earbuds #FSLXylem


We have several sets of earbuds at our house but I've never seen anything like these! I love the wooden earpieces on the FSL Xylem Wood Earbuds.

These earbuds come with a storage pouch & instructions for using the remote button but I did not receive a set of replacement rubber tips like so many others who have left reviews on the Amazon page. I can live with that but if I'm supposed to get them, then I want them! I love the wooden look of these earbuds that is so much nicer than my other sets that are just black plastic. The earbuds work great with my laptop & my tablet. The sound that I get is really good & I hear the bass better as is advertised. But they don't work at all with my Android phone & they pull out of my ears with the slightest tugging on the wire.

For the price, this is a nice set of earbuds & the sound is really quite good so I do like them & will continue to use them with the devices that they are compatible with.

You can purchase the FSL Xylem Wood Earbuds on Amazon.

#FSLXylem

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment