Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Product Reviews: Pure Harmony Natural Air Freshener AND Natural Soap Berry Dish Soap #purecarehome


Today I'm going to tell you about 2 products that I received for testing & review from Pure Care Home. This company is your source for premium eco-friendly, non-toxic cleaning products with a unique aromatherapy effect.

The first product that I received is the Pure Harmony Natural Air Freshener. It is a non-toxic, all-natural air freshener that is made with an essential oil blend of grapefruit, ylang ylang, bergamot & chamomile. It comes in a 4 ounce reusable spray pump bottle & has a fresh citrus scent that freshens any room. I just give the bottle a couple of shakes & then pump 2 or 3 sprays under my ceiling fans to spread the scent. I use this spray in every room of my home, in closets, in trashcans & in our autos. The natural scent is uplifting & brightens my mood.

I also received the Natural Soap Berry Dish Soap. This product is a grease cutting non-toxic dish soap that is made with USDA organic soap berry & aloe vera extracts. Soap berries (also known as soap nuts) are known for their natural cleaning abilities. It comes in a 16 fluid ounce bottle & has a fresh orange scent that makes doing dishes a more pleasant chore. I thought it would take more of a natural dish soap to get my dishes clean but it doesn't.

These products contain no artificial fragrances, are not tested on animals & are Made in the USA. They are good for the environment & safe for your family.

You can purchase these products on Amazon:

Pure Harmony Natural Air Freshener

Natural Soap Berry Dish Soap

#purecarehome

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment