Thursday, July 16, 2015

Product Review: Faces Beautiful Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup #facesbeautiful


I love trying new makeup products. I've tried a lot & some of them were just not for me but others I have loved & still use. This Faces Beautiful Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup is definitely one that I love!

When I was chosen to review this product, I admit that I was a bit skeptical at first because I was only given 3 choices of colors. How can only 3 colors work for everyone? But I looked at the descriptions & made my choice. I chose Radiant Beige because it is recommended if your skin is a bit sallow. The other choices were Healthy Nude, for those with excess pink in their skin, & Sun Glow, for those whose skin is very tan or Indian/Hispanic-toned. Then I waited for the makeup to arrive & hoped that it matched my skin tone.

This liquid mineral makeup comes in a 1 fluid ounce tube with the brush attached. You just turn the base of the brush until it clicks & then it is open so that the makeup can flow into the brush to be applied. I've never had a makeup applicator quite like this! The brush feels soft & thick so applying the makeup to my face is really easy. It spreads nicely & because it is a mineral makeup it feels dry right away. It feels so lightweight on my skin & looks like I'm not wearing makeup at all. And I love that it lasts all day!

This all-in-one makeup with applicator is perfect to drop in your makeup bag when you're going out in case you need a touch-up. And you don't have to take a makeup brush or sponge or use your fingers because everything you need is right there in one tube.

You can purchase this Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup on the Faces Beautiful website. And be sure to check out all of their other products while you are there.

Connect with Faces Beautiful:
Facebook
Twitter
Blog
YouTube

#facesbeautiful

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment