Friday, July 31, 2015

Use these Rise Coffee K-Pods in your single serve K-Cup brewers #greatergoods

We love our Keurig brewer! I love not having to wait for my first cup of coffee in the mornings. But one of the things that I don't love is that the plastic K-cups that are currently on the market cannot be recycled. A more eco-friendly option are these Rise K-Pods from Greater Goods.

The Rise K-Pods fit most of the K-cup compatible brewers & they work perfectly in my Keurig; just be aware that they are NOT compatible with the Keurig Vue or Rivo. I don't remember which model Keurig I have but I've had it for 3 or 4 years so it's not one of the new ones. The K-pods come packaged in vacuum-sealed plastic bags, 6 pods in each bag. They are eco-friendly because the pod is like a filter, not a plastic cup. I think that brewing the coffee in a filter instead of plastic makes it taste better.

I got the Mountain Blend Medium Roast K-pods. We drink all types of coffee but I usually prefer medium roast coffees. This blend is really good & has a nice smooth flavor which does not taste bitter at all. I usually add creamer to my coffee but sometimes it's just to cover up the bitter taste. I have found myself drinking this coffee black.

I love buying products from a company that give back. This company, Greater Goods, is a proud supporter of PureEarth.org & their mission to identify & clean up the poorest communities throughout the developing world where high concentrations of toxins have devastating health effects.

You can purchase Rise K-Pods in your choice of blends. They are available in Breakfast Blend (light roast), Mountain Blend (medium roast) or Vista Blend (dark roast). Check them out on Amazon.

#greatergoods

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment