Thursday, July 9, 2015

Product Review: Best Natural Sunscreen #aveyanaturalsunscreen Daily Facial Cleansing Pads #aveyafacialpads Niacinamide + Vitamin B3 Serum #aveyabeauty


I recently received 3 skincare products from Aveya Beauty, a company whose products I had not tried before. I researched the company & found out that they are a US company based in Miami, Florida. Let me tell you about their products:

The first product that I tried is the Oria Natural Sunscreen. This is a SPF 35+ broad spectrum moisturizing sunscreen made with Borage Seed Oil. According to the packaging, borage seed oil is used to treat many conditions including eczema, arthritis & inflammation. It comes in a 1 fluid ounce amber glass pump container. It is a slightly thick white cream that doesn't really have any scent. I've used it several times when I was going to be outdoors for an afternoon. It saved my skin from a sunburn but I do also try to stay in the shade as much as possible because I have fair skin that can sunburn easily without taking extra precautions. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that it takes a lot of rubbing to get the white cream to disappear. This sunscreen is 100% natural, non-toxic & sensitive skin friendly so it is safe for your entire family.

The second product that tried is the Daily Facial Cleansing Pads. When I received this product, I thought that it was going to be a cleansing pad that I would use every day to get my face clean of dirt & oil. But the packaging indicates that it is "Peel Optimizing Pads" & the directions say to use them AFTER cleansing & drying your face to prepare your face for a chemical peel. Since I don't ever use a chemical peel on my skin, I've been using them after I wash & dry my face just to get rid of anything that may be left on my skin. They have a slight astringent scent but I have not experience any redness or irritation from using them on my somewhat sensitive skin. It dries fairly quickly without any sticky feeling.

I also tried the Niacinamide + Vitamin B3 Serum which is designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, improve firmness & elasticity, even skin tone & repair damage. It comes in a 1/2 fluid ounce frosted glass bottle with a dropper. The serum is a bit thicker than water & has no scent. It absorbs quickly into my skin with no greasy feeling. I have not had any adverse reactions from this serum. I've been using it for a few weeks & my skin is soft & smooth but it's too soon to be able to see any long term benefits. This is a small bottle so I don't think it will last anywhere close to the 6 months like the company advertises.

You can purchase each of these products on Amazon:

Best Natural Sunscreen

Daily Facial Cleansing Pads

Niacinamide + Vitamin B3 Serum

#aveyanaturalsunscreen #aveyafacialpads #aveyabeauty

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment