Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Product Review: Vita Sciences Natural Muscle & Joint Pain Relief #JointRight


I get aches & pains from time to time depending on what activity I'm participating in that maybe I haven't done for a while. The first time we go to the hiking trails when the weather is nice, I usually come home with sore legs & feet. Or if I am really enjoying a new workout, I tend to overdo it & end up with sore muscles. That is when Vita Sciences Natural Muscle & Joint Pain Relief will be helpful.

This white cream comes in a 1.7 fluid ounce airless pump container & each bottle contains 30 doses. It is intended for temporary relief of minor aches & joint tenderness. It is made with aloe, Vitamin E & chamomile to also moisturize your skin as it is relieving aches & pains. It has a slight menthol scent but it's not noticeable after I apply the cream.

The instructions say to apply one dose (2 pumps) to the affected joint no more than 6 times each day. The cream feels cool when I apply it & gets warm as I rub it into my skin. It has a bit of a gritty feeling at first but not after it is absorbed. I've used it on my shoulders when I sleep crooked, on my biceps & thighs when I try new yoga poses & overdo it, on my lower back when I've been standing too long & on my knees when I work on my computer too long (because I sit Indian-style on the floor). I don't get immediate relief but within about a half hour I notice that my pain has subsided & I'm feeling better.

I like using a cream instead of taking aspirin or Tylenol like I usually do. And I like using a product that is Made in the U.S.A.

You can purchase Vita Sciences Natural Muscle & Joint Pain Relief on Amazon.

#JointRight

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment