Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Don't waste time searching for missing lids! Use these EZ-Lid Silicone Lids & Food Covers #ezlid


If you're like me, you've got a cabinet full of Tupperware & other plastic containers but can never find the right lid for the right container. I've been meaning to get organized & put everything together where it belongs, but it just hasn't happened. But these EZ-Lid Silicone Lids & Food Covers by Pratico Kitchen can be used with virtually any bowl, pan or mug that you own!

These are FDA-approved, reusable, stackable, food-grade silicone lids that will create an air-tight seal on just about any container that you put it on. There are 2 lids in this set: a 10" grey cover & a 6" pink cover. They are safe to be used in the freezer, oven, dishwasher & microwave. They can withstand temperatures from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

To use these food covers, just place them on top of a pan, bowl or mug & press down to create a suction. They stay where you put them & then just pull the handle in the middle to remove them. I use these lids to keep my food warm after cooking, to keep food fresh in the fridge, to cover bowls in the microwave and to keep flies & bugs out of the food when we have a cookout or go on a picnic. There are so many times that you will need these lids & it's nice to have them handy. I've washed them in the top rack of the dishwasher & they come out just fine.

So if you're tired of looking for missing lids or you have containers that have broken lids or no lid, you can get a set of these EZ-Lid Silicone Lids & Food Covers on Amazon.

#ezlid

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment