Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Product Review: Kabuki Yachiyo Brush #KabukiYachiyoBrush


I own a couple of makeup brushes but nothing like this Kabuki Yachiyo Brush! It is made with natural bristles & they feel so soft on my face & the wrapped handle feels very sturdy so it should last for a long time.

I don’t do a lot of contouring in my daily makeup routine but this brush would work very well for that. I do use foundation & blush so I’ve been using this brush instead of my regular brushes. It picks up just enough of the product & I like the way the soft bristles spread it lightly across my face. I feel like I’m being pampered every time I apply my makeup!

I’ve not had a big problem with this brush shedding like some of the cheaper brushes. A few of the bristles came loose the first couple of times I used the brush but I expected that & after I cleaned the brush no more bristles have shed.

You can purchase the Kabuki Yachiyo Brush on Amazon.


#KabukiYachiyoBrush


I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment