Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Product Review: Coosh Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor #Coosh


Blood pressure is something that is important to be aware of & monitor to stay healthy. My husband was diagnosed with high blood pressure & put on medication. After that happened, he made a point of checking his blood pressure every time we were in a drug or grocery store. But those blood pressure machines are probably not very accurate because we always see kids playing on them, kicking & pushing the buttons & generally mistreating the machines. So having this Coosh Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor gives us much more confidence that the readings will be correct.


This blood pressure monitor comes with the monitor, an arm cuff, a zipper storage case & instruction manual. The monitor operates on 4 AA batteries (not included) which are easily installed by removing the battery cover on the back. The arm cuff attaches to the monitor by connecting the air connector plug to the side. Once the monitor is turned on, you can set the month, day & time. Your blood pressure readings will be saved in the Memory so that you can review them.


My husband used this blood pressure monitor with absolutely no trouble at all. But when I used it, I got an "E1" error message twice in a row. According to the manual, this means that the unit can't normally increase pressure. My husband said it was probably because I didn't have the cuff tight enough to begin with. By the time I got a reading (see above) it was in the yellow range. I'm sure if I had taken a few minutes to breathe & then tried again, it would have been my normal good readings.

This is a nice home health tool to have available for daily monitoring, especially if you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure.

You can purchase the Coosh Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor on Amazon.

#Coosh

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

1 comment:

  1. As a general guide of Blood Pressure Monitor : ideal blood pressure is considered to be between 90/60mmHg and 120/80mmHg. high blood pressure is considered to be 140/90mmHg or higher. low blood pressure is considered to be 90/60mmHg or lower.

    ReplyDelete