Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Product Review: Baltic Amber Teething Necklace #balticamber


I'm always interested in homeopathic or alternatives to traditional medicines so I was looking forward to receiving this Baltic Amber Teething Necklace so I could see it for myself.


The teething necklace came in a really cute drawstring cloth bag with the Baltic Wonder logo on the front. It also came with a Certificate of Authenticity which states "We guarantee that our products are made of 100% Baltic Amber with Succinic Acid and use the highest quality on the market, safe for use on infants". Baltic Amber is supposed to have analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties to boost the immune system & promote fast healing. I've read that wearing the Baltic Amber against your warm skin releases miniscule amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin & into the bloodstream. I've also read that the amber is electromagnetically alive & produced significant amounts of organic, purely natural energy.


I gave this teething necklace to a young friend who has a baby that is teething. She put the necklace around her daughter's neck & it looked really cute. The baby wore the necklace every day for a couple of weeks, except at night. When I asked if the necklace seemed to be helping, I was told that it is a really cute accessory but didn't really seem to be helping with the teething pain. So now I have the necklace back & I'm wearing it as a bracelet.

So I can't say that this teething necklace will relieve your baby's pain or stop them from fidgeting & fussing, but I can say that this necklace is well made. The beads are individually tied so if the necklace were to break, the beads would not come loose & be a choking hazard. The closure screws together & is not noticeable so doesn't distract from the look of the necklace.

Just because the baby that tested this necklace for me didn't get much relief doesn't mean that it won't work for you. Every baby is different & you may have better results.

This Baltic Amber Teething Necklace can be purchased on Amazon.

#balticamber

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment