Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Product Review: XANADU 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum #isaprofessional


I love to try a new skincare product & I was really excited to try this one because it has flecks of gold in the bottle! It is XANADU 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum.

This Vitamin C Serum comes in a 1 fluid ounce pump container packaged inside an exotic looking box. This serum is formulated with a combination of botanical ingredients, high tech science & 24K real gold! It is designed to moisturize, reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, even your skin tone, repair sun damage & give you a golden youthful glow.

I use this at least once each day & sometimes twice. I use it every morning after I have cleansed my face & applied my toner. I pump the bottle twice onto the palm of my hand, rub my palms together & apply it to my face & neck areas. As it absorbs into my skins, the gold flecks disappear. It makes my skin feel very soft without leaving a greasy or sticky feeling & I love the subtle rose scent. I haven't used this product long enough to see any of the anti-aging results yet but it has brightened my skin.

You can purchase XANADU 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.

#isaprofessional

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment