Monday, August 3, 2015

Unboxing....Beauty Joy Box July 2015

I got my Beauty Joy subscription box later than usual in July. The company had an issue with the lipstick that they were going to include in the box & had to wait for another product to be shipped. But it finally arrived & I could definitely tell that they had hurried to get them out. Mine had the Fleur de Lis tissue paper but it was not closed with the Beauty Joy sticker & I also did not receive the info card that is always on top of every beauty box. 

The presentation this month was nothing special with all of the missing elements, but at least the box arrived! This subscription box comes with 1 hand-curated jewelry item, 1 full-size beauty item & 2 - 3 deluxe samples. Here is what came in the box this month:

Gold Tones Layered Look Bracelets $10

Laura Geller Baked Impressions Eyeshadow Duo in Fine Wines $24

Klean Color Nail Lacquer in Diamond Purple $3.49

Sister Sky Body Wash in Sweet Grass $1.25

Sister Sky Body Cream in Sweet Grass $1.25

The value of the items in this box is $39.99. The cost of this subscription is $15 per month & can be cancelled at any time before you are billed for the following month. Billing is done on the 1st of the month. Shipping is free for the U.S. & $5 for Canada.

I really love the products in this box! The bracelet is really cute & I've got a couple of new summer tops that it will look great with. The eyeshadows are colors that I like so I will wear them & the purple nail polish is sparkly & a fun color for summer. I really like the sample size body wash & body cream. They smell so light & fresh! I usually toss all of my sample size products into my "Sample Bag" & use them when we travel. But I'm going to use these! 

So....I can't wait to see what comes next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment