Friday, July 10, 2015

Product Review: TSA Approved Luggage Combination Lock #LuggageLock


We hear stories on the news all the time about airport problems & a lot of them are concerning thefts from luggage. Having our luggage securely locked gives us peace of mind that nothing will go missing from our checked luggage & this TSA Approved Luggage Combination Lock from Alaska Bear is just what we needed.

This combination lock allows us to set a 3-digit code of our choosing. It is lightweight but sturdy & is easy to set & easy to reset. It fits on the zipper pulls of our luggage so that it cannot be opened by anyone except TSA personnel who have the appropriate key to unlock it for luggage inspection. It can then be relocked without disturbing our combination.

I always want my checked luggage to be locked but I also like my overhead bin luggage to be locked as well. When we took an overseas flight, our luggage was stowed in a compartment several seats in front of us where we couldn't always keep an eye on it & I didn't want anything to go missing while I was sleeping.

To insure that all of your belongings in your luggage make it to your destination, this TSA Approved Luggage Combination Lock is just what you need. It can be purchased on Amazon.

#LuggageLock

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment