Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Product Review: Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter - Ergonomic Handle #email


Who doesn't love pizza?!?! We make homemade pizza several times every month. It's cheaper than ordering pizza, tastes better because we can make it exactly like we want it & it's fun to work together in the kitchen. So I was really happy to get to test & review this Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter.

This pizza cutter has an ergonomic handle that is comfortable to grip & easy to hold while slicing your pizza. The sharp 3" blade cuts as easily through thick crust pizza as it does through thin crust pizza. It doesn't drag & I don't have to go back & forth over & over again to slice pizza. There is a finger guard to prevent unfortunate accidents & provides leverage while slicing. I use the pizza cutter for pizza (of course!), flatbreads, paninis, quesadillas, garlic bread & just about any other food that needs to be sliced.

The cutting wheel on this pizza cutter is stainless steel so I never have to worry about rust. It is dishwasher safe but I just wash mine with warm soapy water, let it dry & put it back in my kitchen gadget drawer. It does have a heart-shaped hole so that I could hang this on a utensil rack if I had one.

You can purchase a Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter for your kitchen on Amazon.

#email

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment