Thursday, March 26, 2015

Warmer weather is coming! Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen for Kids Review #sweetsationtherapy

Now that Spring has officially arrived & the weather is starting to get warmer, we will be spending a lot more time outdoors. This means a lot more time in the sun. And even if it's a cloudy day, we still need to be protected with a good sunscreen. But getting kids to want to stand still long enough to apply sunscreen can sometimes be frustrating, so I was very interested to try this Fun'n'Sun Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen for Kids.


There are a lot of sunscreens on the market right now that are specifically for children. But just check out some of the wonderful ingredients in this one: Organic Marshmallow, Grapeseed & Raspberry are rich in Vitamin C & antioxidants to fight skin damage; Green Tea for neutralizing free radicals; Kelp & Cucumber are highly moisturizing, soothing & hydrating; Rosehip Oil promotes healing & nourishes skin; Tamanu Oil has high anti-inflammatory properties & helps with dry skin & eczema; and a combination of Cocoa (yes!) & a hint of vanilla create the wonderful CHOCOLATE scent. Yep! Chocolate!!


When I opened the top of the tube, I could smell the chocolate scent. Now, this is supposed to be for kids but I admit that this is a sunscreen that I will use too! It is a light brown color when it comes out of the tube but, once it is applied to the skin, it disappears & doesn't leave that white film like some sunscreen products. It doesn't feel greasy after it is absorbed, just soft & dry. It doesn't take a lot of this sunscreen so be careful how much you squeeze out because a little bit does go a long way.

We have not yet had a chance to test this sunscreen after swimming because it's not warm enough for a trip to the lake yet. But the tube indicates that it is water-resistant for 80 minutes which means that it should be reapplied after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating or immediately after towel drying.

So. Here is what I think about Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen for Kids: Why didn't someone think to make sunscreen smell like chocolate a long time ago?? It's such a good idea to make kids WANT to wear their sunscreen all the time! I like that this product contains so many natural ingredients. I like that this sunscreen is safe for even the youngest skin.

And I like products like this one that are Made in the U.S.A.!

You can purchase this chocolate-scented sunscreen for your kids on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Spectrum-Sunscreen-Antioxidants-Marshmallow-Chocolate/dp/B002ES6Z0K/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#sweetsationtherapy

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment