Monday, March 16, 2015

goPURE Naturals Youth Glow Eye Gel Review #eyecream

As we age, the skin around our eyes is one of the first places to show the effects because it is thinner than the rest of our facial skin. So those pesky fine lines start showing up & when they do, we all want to do something to lessen their appearance. This goPURE Naturals Youth Glow Eye Gel can help.

This clear eye gel comes in a .5 fluid ounce white pump bottle. It is advertised as an effective treatment formulated specifically for the area under and around the eyes. Some of the ingredients in this gel are Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Plant Stem Cell & Vitamin E. It is intended to reduce eye puffiness, dark circles & wrinkles. The claim that I am most interested in is that Matrixyl 3000 has been clinically proven to make eyes look 2 years younger after only 1 month of use!

I love the feel of this eye gel. I dab it from the inside corner to the outside edge of my under-eye area as well as on my eyelid area. It is so cooling & glides on smoothly. It doesn't tug at the thin, sensitive skin around my eyes. It absorbs quickly without feeling sticky. And it smells like fresh aloe vera! I haven't been using it long enough yet for my eyes to appear years younger & I know that it takes time for a product to work at a cellular level, but I'll continue using this eye gel twice each day & hoping for wonderful results!

So. Here is what I think about goPURE Naturals Youth Glow Eye Gel: I love the way it feels on my skin & how soft my skin feels after I apply the gel. I love the scent! I like that it doesn't cause any irritation or redness on my somewhat sensitive skin. I am really looking forward to the results that I'm expecting after using this product for longer than a month.

And I especially love that this product is 100% Natural, paraben-free & Made in the U.S.A.!

You can purchase this eye gel on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/BEST-Eye-Cream-goPURE-Diminishes/dp/B00SJZMYIY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426531066&sr=8-1&keywords=go+pure+natural+eye+gel

#eyecream

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience & use of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment