Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fraser Digital Kitchen Scale Review #FraserScale

I have a kitchen scale but I've had it for over 15 years & it's never been very accurate. I've never had a digital kitchen scale so I was happy to be chosen to try this Fraser Digital Kitchen Scale.


This scale has a reflective black glass surface which gives it a very sleek, modern look & will look good in any kitchen. The scale measures 5.5" x 7" & is only about 1/2" thick so it doesn't take much room to store it. In fact, you can store it on it's side & it takes up even less room that way. It sits level on a hard, flat surface & is easy to operate. The thing that surprised me the most is that this small lightweight scale will provide accurate measurements up to 11 pounds!


It comes with a lithium battery already installed so you are ready to go once you open the battery cover to peel away the insulating tape. Touching the "Tare" button for a couple of seconds will turn the scale on & you are ready to weigh. By touching the "Unit" button, you can choose to weigh in ounces, kilograms, grams or pounds/ounces. The buttons are touch sensitive & don't require much pressure at all for them to respond.

I love this scale for weighing herbs & produce that come from my local produce co-op. I like to weigh everything & then package it in smaller units so I can just grab what I need for snacking or cooking. And the "Tare" feature makes it easy to weigh items in a bowl or container.

To turn the scale off, simply touch the "Tare" button again & hold it for a couple of seconds. It also has an automatic shut-off that kicks in after 60 seconds of non-use. This will help your battery last longer when you get busy & forget to turn the scale off yourself. And it's really easy to clean by wiping it with a wet cloth.

So. Here is what I think about the Fraser Digital Kitchen Scale: I'm so glad that I have this new scale because my old one is just pathetic! I like the modern look of this scale. I like that it is so easy to use & doesn't make an easy job harder than it has to be. I like that it will weigh heavier food items up to 11 pounds! And I really like that it is so compact & lightweight.

You can purchase this kitchen scale on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SRPIBEM/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1426644694&sr=1&keywords=fraser+digital+kitchen+scale

#FraserScale

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment