Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dessange Paris Oleo Miracle Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner & Oil #JadoreDessange

I am so happy that I was chosen by Influenster to receive & review the #DessangeVoxBox! I couldn't wait for it to arrive because I was excited to try these replenishing products on my hair which I abuse by coloring it every month.


Finally! The box arrived & I opened it right up so that I could see the products that were going to make my hair thank me. I had already done a bit of research so I knew that these replenishing products contain three precious oils: argan, camellia & pracaxi. I'm familiar with Argan Oil, but I have never heard of the others.


All of the products were packaged inside of a ziplock bag just in case there was any spillage. We all know how the Post Office sometimes treats our packages....  But everything was intact so I opened the bag & took out the products.

The first thing that caught my eye was the packaging. I love the colors & it looks very expensive. From my research, I found out that the legendary French hairdresser, Jacques Dessange, opened his fist salon in Paris in 1954 & was favored by many French actresses. He eventually became the Official Hairdresser of the Cannes Film Festival! And I get to try products from Dessange right here in my own home!!


When I was ready to wash my hair, I gathered up all of the products & headed for the shower. The Oleo Miracle Replenishing Shampoo is a light golden color & feels silky soft in my palm. It lathers nicely & smells like perfume! But then, I wouldn't expect anything less from a French product! After I rinsed out the shampoo, I applied the Oleo Miracle Replenishing Conditioner. It is a white cream, but very light. I applied it to the entire length of my hair, especially the ends. After a couple of minutes, I rinsed it out. It rinsed out cleanly & left my hair feeling smooth. And it smells amazing! Next I wanted to go ahead & use the Oleo Miracle Replenishing Oil, which is a leave-in treatment, so that I could experience the whole system. I towel dried my hair & applied 2 dime-sized drops of the oil to my hair. I combed it through & let it air dry for a while before using my blow dryer.
My hair never looks like this! There are no frizzy or flyaway ends & it feels soft & smooth. I think I'm in love! Not only do these products work but they smell amazing! I just want to be sure that you realize that they smell great! I almost don't need to wear any perfume after I wash my hair because my hair smells so good.

So. I know you want to try these wonderful products. And guess what??!!? You can buy them at Target! I'm not lying. Check it out right here.

I want to say a great big Thank You to @Influenster and @DessangeParis for the chance to try these products. I'll definitely be going to Target to buy more once these bottles are empty.

#JadoreDessange

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe are good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment