Friday, March 13, 2015

KUKPO Can Opener Review #KUKPO

I had an electric can opener but it only lasted a couple of years before it quit working. So I went out & bought another one that cost more because it was bigger & also accommodated tall cans. But after just a couple of years it started going haywire. It works, but it works ALL the time! It won't turn off unless I unplug it. So I bought a manual can opener. And it HATES me! I can't get it to go all the way around the can without starting & stopping a half dozen times. So when I saw this KUKPO Can Opener I wanted to try it because I'm determined to find a manual can opener that works & that I can operate easily.


When I took it out of the box, the first thing that I noticed was that it felt sturdy & substantial in my hand. And the look of this can opener is sleek & stylish. It is stainless steel so it won't rust & it looks good in my kitchen. I don't even want to hide it in my kitchen utensil drawer!


I don't need to open cans every day but several times each week I open canned foods when I'm cooking dinner. The first time that I used this can opener, I realized how easy it is to operate. The cutting disc cuts through the lid of the cans very easily. The turning handle is big & easy to rotate, unlike the small metal one on the cheap can opener that I just got rid of. The head of the can opener is angled which helps me grip it easily & it feels comfortable in my hand with no strain on my fingers or wrist. It can also pop the top off of a bottle or open a soda can.

So. Here is what I think about the KUKPO Can Opener: I like that this can opener has a nice sturdy feel but isn't too heavy. I love the nice big turning handle that makes it so easy to operate. I like that I can finally open the lid of a can without fighting with my can opener or asking my husband to do it for me. And I like the modern styling of this can opener & it looks good in my kitchen!

You can purchase this can opener on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/KUKPO-TM-Manual-Kitchen-Opener/dp/B00QUEVXCY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426300785&sr=8-1&keywords=KUKPO+can+opener

#KUKPO

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience & use of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment