Saturday, March 7, 2015

It's time to Spring Forward!

Daylight Savings Time starts tomorrow morning at 2:00am so don't forget to set your clocks AHEAD one hour tonight. Or in the morning when you wake up. Just be sure to do it before Monday or you'll be late for work! I know that most of our electronic devices just reset themselves, but my stove & microwave aren't that smart yet so I still have to reset them manually.


This is also a good time to take a few minutes & change the batteries in all of your smoke alarm/carbon monoxide detectors. We do this each Spring & Fall so we can have the peace of mind that they will work properly.

I'm not a fan of losing an hour of sleep when DST starts, but I am a big fan of longer daylight hours during the warm months so we can enjoy being outdoors later in the evenings.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend & if you're not a fan of Winter (I'm NOT!), there are only 13 more days until Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment