Thursday, March 19, 2015

Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream Review #bodymerry

As we age, we tend to take better care of our facial skin so that can look younger. But we sometimes neglect our neck area which can make us look older even if our faces do not. Using a cream specially designed for this area helps me to remember to always include my neck when I'm moisturizing my face & hands. So today I'm going to tell you about Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream.

This white cream comes in a 1.7 fluid ounce black pump container with a red label. It is intended to lift, firm & hydrate the delicate skin of your neck & chest areas with ingredients such as Plant Derived Hyaluonic Acid, Royal Jelly, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Avocado Oil, Licorice, Lemongrass & Rosehip Oil. I am glad to see both Jojoba Oil & Rosehip Oil in this cream as they are two of my favorite skincare ingredients.

This is a cream so it is richer & heavier than a facial moisturizer. It only takes one pump of this neck cream to cover my entire neck & chest area. It feels silky smooth on my skin & has a subtle earthy scent which I really like. It absorbs quickly without any greasy or sticky feeling & my skin feels so hydrated as soon as I apply the cream. I have only been using this product for about 3 weeks but the skin on my neck is hydrated, feels softer & looks smoother so I am hoping that with continued use I will see a positive change in the elasticity of my skin.

So. Here is what I think about Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream: I like that this is a pump container so that I can control the amount of product that is dispensed to prevent wasting. I like the earthy scent of this cream. I like that I have not experienced any irritation or redness from using this product on my somewhat sensitive skin. I like that my skin looks smoother & feels softer.

And this product contains no parabens or sulfates, is cruelty-free & Made in the U.S.A.!

You can purchase this product on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Firming-Tightening-Vitamin-Glycolic-CoenzymeQ10/dp/B00S59Z78S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426795261&sr=8-1&keywords=body+merry+age+defense+neck+cream

And if you are not satisfied with this neck cream, it is backed by a 90-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

#bodymerry

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment