Friday, March 20, 2015

New Skin Care System Phytoceramides + Vitamin C Serum Review #skincaresystem

I've used a lot skincare products but never in conjunction with a supplement. So I was very interested to try this Phytoceramides PLUS Vitamin C Serum Skin Care System.

This system consists of a 30-capsule bottle of Phytoceramides plus a 1 fluid ounce bottle of Vitamin C Serum. Using these 2 products together will rejuvenate skin cells, strengthen collagen & eliminate wrinkles plus the supplement has nutrients for healthier hair & nails as well.

Each morning, I take one of these capsules with an 8 ounce glass of water about 30 minutes before I eat breakfast. These capsules have the nutrients that your body needs on the inside. The capsules are less than 1" long & rather thin so I have found them easy to swallow. They don't have any bad aftertaste & I have not experienced any stomach issues while taking them.

I use the Vitamin C Serum twice each day on my face & neck. The dropper makes it easy to control the amount of serum that you want to use. It has a nice citrus scent that I really like. The serum goes on smoothly & absorbs into my skin quickly. There is no greasy or sticky feeling after applying. There is a bit of a tingling but it doesn't last long & I like it because it tells me that it is working. I have somewhat sensitive combination skin & I have not experienced any irritation or redness from using this serum.

So. Here is what I think about the Phytoceramides + Vitamin C Serum Skin Care System: I like the idea of beauty from the inside with the supplement while the serum takes care of the outside. I like that neither of these products has caused any negative issues. I love the scent of the serum! I like the way my skin feels, although I've not been using this system long enough to see a big reduction in my fine lines but with continued use I am sure I will see more positive results.

This Skin Care System can be purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Phytoceramides-PLUS-Vitamin-Serum-SYSTEM/dp/B00T83843U/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#skincaresystem

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment