Monday, March 23, 2015

+Lifeguard Mini 1 Portable Charger Review #pluslifeguard

When we travel, we always take along some sort of electronics. If it's a road trip or a vacation, we take our laptop, tablet, digital camera & smartphone. Even if we're just running around town doing errands or going out with friends. we have our smartphone & sometimes our camera. And when we want one of those devices to work but they have no more power, it's frustrating. So always having a portable charger like this +Lifeguard Mini 1 Portable Charger in my purse is a must!


This portable charger comes in a variety of colors: Black, Navy Blue, Pink or Silver. I got the Navy Blue charger so that hubby would feel comfortable using it in public. If I had the pink one, he'd just let the phone die! This Lifeguard Mini comes packaged with a User Guide, a Micro USB cable & a Lightning 8-pin cable (Apple Compatible). We don't own any Apple products so I won't be testing that cable.


Of course when I was ready to plug the portable charger into the wall charger for the first time, I couldn't find my wall charger. So I plugged it into my laptop instead. The light on the Lifeguard Mini turned red while it was charging & went off as soon as it was fully charged. The whole process took about 95 minutes. Not bad!!


Once the Lifeguard Mini was fully charged, I plugged it into my Samsung Tablet. While it was plugged into the tablet, the light was blue & the blue light went off when it was done. I've also used this portable charge on our smartphone & digital camera when we've been away from home & it has saved us from a lot of frustration & swearing!

So. Here is what I think about the +Lifeguard Mini 1 Portable Charger: I haven't left my house without this charger in my purse since I've owned it! I like that it take a full charge in less than 2 hours. I like that it comes in a variety of colors. I like that it comes with the extra Apple Compatible cable even though I have no use for it, but I know many Apple owners will appreciate it.

And I really like that the Lifeguard Mini can be recharged over 800 times & comes with an 18-month Money Back Guarantee.

You can find this portable charger on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Charger-LIFEGUARD-Electronic-BlackBerry/dp/B00SULA1LY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1427132415&sr=8-4&keywords=lifeguard+portable+charger

#pluslifeguard

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment