Friday, March 27, 2015

La Beaute Pure Anti-Aging Serum Review #labeautepure

I was not familiar with La Beaute Pure when I was given the opportunity to review one of their products. I'm a big fan of Vitamin C Serums so I was very happy that the product that I got to review is their Anti-Aging Serum. I love the packaging of this serum! Just look at the beautiful oranges on the label. That just screams "Vitamin C"!


This Anti-Aging Serum comes in a 1 fluid ounce amber glass dropper bottle. According to the label, this serum is a "concentrated delivery system for the highest form of bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin". It also states that the Vitamin C is "suspended in a concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump skin cells and protect and restore". Sounds good to me!


I use skincare products twice daily, after I wash my face each morning & again when I'm getting ready to go to sleep each night. So that is the way that I used this serum too. Because it is dispensed through a dropper, I don't have to worry about wasting any of the product. It has a subtle earthy scent which I really like. Once I have applied it to my face & neck, it absorbs quickly & doesn't feel greasy or sticky. I have not experienced any redness or irritation from using this product on my somewhat sensitive skin.

I've been using this Anti-Aging Serum for several weeks now. I know that it takes longer for a product to work at a cellular level, but with continued use I'm hoping to see smoother skin & fewer fine lines around my eyes.

So. Here is what I think about La Beaute Anti-Aging Serum: I like that this serum comes with an eBook with 15 recipes for DIY Facial Masks. I like that this product is good for all skin types. I like the earthy scent. I love the colorful label! I like the way my skin feels after I use the serum & I will definitely continue using it as a part of my daily routine.

And I really like that it is 98% Natural, 72% Organic and Made in the U.S.A.!

You can purchase this Anti-Aging Serum on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Anti-Aging-Facial-Serum-Hyaluronic-Hyperpigmentation/dp/B00GDV55B4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427473191&sr=8-1&keywords=la+beaute+pure+anti-aging+serum

#labeautepure

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment