Saturday, March 28, 2015

Unboxing....Beauty Joy Box March 2015

My March Beauty Joy Box arrived this week. This is only my second box from this subscription but it's the one that I look forward to the most because one of the items is always jewelry! So I couldn't wait to see what was in the box this month.

This month the items were packed inside of a pretty blue box. Last month they just came in the packing box with tissue paper wrapped around them. The card with the information & descriptions of all of the items was on top of the blue box.When I took the top off of the box, everything was wrapped in this cute fleur de lis tissue paper.

This subscription box comes with 1 hand-curated jewelry item, 1 full-size beauty item & 2 - 3 deluxe samples. Here is what came in the box this month:

Ciate - Nail Polish Mini Pot in Amazing Gracie (.17 fluid ounce) $8

Bare Minerals Eye Shadow in You Can Never Be Too Rich Brown (full-size) $14

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (0.1 fluid ounce) $12

Pharmacopia Verbena Body Lotion (1.25 fluid ounce) $2

Glass and Gold Necklace - Hand blown glass beads with gold plated cores $12

The value of the items in this box is $48. The cost of this subscription is $15 per month & can be cancelled at any time before you are billed for the following month. Billing is done on the 1st of the month. Shipping is free for the U.S. & $5 for Canada.

So. I'm happy with the contents of this box! All of the beauty products are new to me except the Urban Decay  Perversion Mascara which I already own & love. I really like the necklace too. I can't wait to wear it! 

And....I can't wait to see what comes next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment