Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Burn the Dance Floor Serrano Salsa by SalsaCrazy Review #salsa

Last week I told you about the Habanero Bloody Mary Mix from SalsaCrazy. You can see that review right here. Today I'm going to tell you about another great product from this company. This one is the Burn the Dance Floor Serrano Salsa. Like I said in the other review, we don't shy away from anything with some heat! So we were anxious to try this Serrano Salsa!

This salsa comes in a 16 ounce jar with the same colorful label of a couple salsa dancing. Burn the Dance Floor! The first thing that I did was read the ingredients label. This salsa is made with tomatoes, green chiles, corn, onion, garlic, vinegar, serrano & red habanero chile peppers, fresh lime, salt, chipotle chile pepper, red bell pepper & sugar. Well. Now I'm hungry!!


The first thing that we tried this salsa with was some frozen burritos. I know....don't judge. I'd had a long day & just did not feel like cooking! So we nuked some burritos & then topped them with this Serrano Salsa & some shredded cheddar cheese. They were really good! Then a couple of weeks later, we were having chicken fajitas for dinner so I got the salsa out again. It was the perfect topping on the fajitas & mixed into the Mexican rice. We also ate it with tortilla chips while we were watching a Formula One race on TV one Sunday.

This salsa is not as hot as it sounds. The little thermometer on the label shows that it is a 6/10 on the heat scale. But it has enough heat to make it really tasty & we enjoyed it every time we ate it. Our jar is empty now but I think it would be good on a chicken & green chile casserole, on a pizza, a taco salad, or anything else that could use a bit of spice!

So. Here is what I think about Serrano Salsa from SalsaCrazy: I love the chunky bits of corn, onion, tomatoes & peppers in this salsa. I like that it adds a spicy salsa flavor but is not so hot that kids won't want to eat it. I love all the natural ingredients in this salsa & the fact that it is gluten free, soy free & dairy free.

You can purchase your own jar of this salsa on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/SalsaCrazy-Serrano-Salsa-Dance-Floor/dp/B00RH5C6CQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1426624483&sr=8-2&keywords=serrano+salsa

#salsa

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience & use of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment