Friday, March 20, 2015

Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate Review #NuElle

Cellulite is something that we all hate! It is something that can show up on all body types. I know women who are young & thin but still have those awful dimples on their thighs. So I'm always up for trying a new product that may help smooth my skin, especially with warm weather coming soon. And the product that I'm using right now is NuElle Triple Action Anti-Cellulite Concentrate from Skin QR Organics.

I love the label on this big 5 ounce pump container that says it is made with "25 Flub Busters"! Now that's what I want in a cellulite cream!! Some of those are caffeine, Butcher's Broom, Bladderwrack & Ivy, along with many more natural ingredients. This product is designed to firm, detoxify, reduce water retention & fat cell clusters, improve circulation & the overall appearance of your skin.

The first thing that I noticed when I pumped some of this cream onto my palm was the scent. It has a citrus aloe scent that smells so fresh & so good. This is the best smelling cellulite cream ever!!

I've been using this cream mostly on my thighs. I massage one pump onto each leg & it absorbs quickly without feeling sticky. It tingles & I get that slight tightening feeling that I expect from a cellulite product. As the directions indicate, I use this twice each day: one hour before I eat breakfast & again two hours after I've eaten dinner. Your body will only burn fat when there is none in the bloodstream. None of the other cellulite products that I've tried have shared this bit of information.

So. Here is what I think about NuElle Triple Action Anti-Cellulite Concentrate: I love, love, love the scent of this cream! I like the warm tingling feeling that occurs after I apply it because it means something is working. I've only been using this product for about 3 weeks & I like how my skin is starting to show signs of looking smoother. And with continued use I'm sure that I should start to see an even bigger difference in another couple of weeks.

You can purchase this cellulite cream on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Cellulite-Concentrate-Caffeine-LCarnitine-ingredients/dp/B003UJHSUI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426878972&sr=8-1&keywords=nu+elle+cellulite+concentrate

#NuElle

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment