Monday, June 29, 2015

Product Review: Hot Yoga Towel by Moonlite Yoga #moonliteyoga


I used to practice yoga regularly but after a surgical procedure I stopped because of the pain. In the past year I have started again. I have a yoga mat but have never had a yoga towel because I thought that my regular towel was good enough. But since I’ve been using this Hot Yoga Towel from Moonlite Yoga, I’m making more progress in my practice because I don’t have to stop to re-position my feet or wipe sweat off of my mat.
This yoga towel came rolled up & I didn’t think it looked nearly big enough to cover my entire yoga mat. I unrolled it & followed the cleaning instructions. I washed it by itself in case the color bled & dried it on the Air Dry setting in my dryer. Then I put my yoga mat down to try out this towel. I spritzed the back of the towel with water for better grip & laid it over my mat. I was really surprised that it covered the mat from top to bottom! Then I began my daily yoga poses.
At first it felt a bit odd because I was used to the feeling of the mat under my feet but I quickly stopped noticing because I was concentrating on my posture & positioning. Throughout my routine, the towel did slip or bunch up. It is not bulky feeling at all & at the end of my practice I wasn’t standing on a sweaty mat.
This towel is made of absorbent microfiber material & the stitching on this towel is tight & even. I’ve had no problem with any stitching coming loose after laundering. And the fact that I can just throw the towel in with my regular wash is a plus.
This Hot Yoga Towel comes in purple & in gray. It can be purchased on Amazon.
#moonliteyoga
I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment