Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Product Review: 42 BEES Slant Tip Tweezers #beautytweezers


One beauty tool that every woman owns is a pair of tweezers. Or maybe two or three pair because you just haven't found a really good pair yet. But I finally found a great pair of tweezers when I started using the 42 BEES Slant Tip Tweezers.


The first great thing about these tweezers is that they come packaged in a PVC tube that is great to toss into your makeup bag or purse when you're traveling. And the next great thing is how durable & sturdy they feel in my hand. These are definitely not those cheap tweezers you buy in the drug store!


These tweezers also have an eyebrow comb on one end. Now that's handy! The slant tip tweezers are sharp & thin (0.4mm) so you can see exactly which eyebrow hair you want to tweeze. I'm very impressed at how easy it is to grab just one hair at a time. My old tweezers usually pulled at least 2 or 3 hairs each time I tried to only grab onto one. The eyebrow comb is made of the same stainless steel as the tweezers so it's going to last a lot longer than my plastic eyebrow comb.

But don't just use these tweezers for your eyebrows. They are great to get that pesky ingrown hair or splinter with no trouble at all. Keep a pair in your makeup bag & another in your first-aid kit.

You can purchase a pair (or two!) of 42 BEES Slant Tip Tweezers on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Professional-42-BEES-Splinters-Integrated/dp/B00WFADDJI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433961351&sr=8-1&keywords=42+BEES+Slant+Tip+Tweezers

#beautytweezers

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment