Friday, June 12, 2015

Product Review: Exfoliating & Clarifying UltraMUD Treatment from VIA Cosmedics #viacosmedics


I like to use mud masks, cleansing masks & hydrating masks. But I've never had a mask quite like this Exfoliating & Clarifying UltraMUD Treatment from VIA Cosmedics.


This treatment comes in a 2 fluid ounce tub with a silver top. It has wonderful ingredients like Cucumber Extract, Green Tea Extract, Chamomile Extract, Comfrey Extract & Tea Tree Oil. This mud treatment is unlike any I've ever used before. You will notice when you open the top that it needs to be stirred because it does contain Tea Tree Oil.


The first week that I used this mud treatment, I only left it on my face for about 3 minutes each time. It did sting a bit that first week because of the Tea Tree Oil but it isn't a bad stinging, just enough to let me know that it was working. After I washed it off, my skin felt so clean & fresh! Since then, I've worked up to leaving the treatment on my face longer. I now leave it on for up to 10 minutes & I don't notice the sting any more. I love the way it makes my skin look & feel. I use it 2 or 3 times a week & follow with a light moisturizer. If you have extremely sensitive skin, this is probably not for you.

This treatment does not contain any parabens, sulfates or harmful ingredients, is cruelty-free & is Made in the U.S.A.

You can buy this Exfoliating & Clarifying UltraMUD Treatment on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Exfoliating-Clarifying-UltraMud-Salicylic-Treatment/dp/B00Q5SL74O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434136750&sr=8-1&keywords=Exfoliating+and+Clarifying+UltraMud+Mask

#viacosmedics

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment