Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Product Review: 100% Pure Copper Hammered Mug #purecopper


One thing that we have a weakness for at our house is specialized drinkware for serving drinks. We have shot glasses, rocks glasses, martini glasses, shooters, pint glasses, beer mugs & an assortment of wine glasses. Now we have this beautiful 100% Pure Copper Hammered Mug.

This is a hand-crafted pure copper mug. There is no nickel, no tin, no steel, no plating, no lining, no alloying....just pure copper to keep your drink icy cold. The handle is welded so there is no leaking because there are no rivets. The mug is 4" tall & holds 16 ounces of your favorite beverage. It's perfect for drinking icy cocktails on hot summer days....or night....or anytime you choose!

Each copper mug from Pure Copper comes with a set of recipe of recipe cards for the Classic Moscow Mule plus other Mule-inspired concoctions: Mule-jito, Blue-Blooded Mule, The Jack-Ass a/k/a Whiskey Mule, Mexican Mule & Black Honey Mule. We already had the ingredients for the Classic Moscow Mule so that's what we tried first in this mug. But I love the hammered style of this mug & I want to use it every time I have a drink!

For an icy cold beverage, you need a pure copper mug that will get frosty fast & this 100% Pure Copper Hammered Mug is the perfect size as well as being a beautiful addition to our barware.

You can purchase this gorgeous mug on Amazon.

#purecopper

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment