Thursday, July 30, 2015

Do you love hot stuff?? Try Chef Cristiane's Brazilian "I'm Hot" Gourmet Hot Sauce #imhotsauce


We use a lot of different sauces when we cook & like a lot of them but I've never tried anything made with Malagueta peppers. I had to do a bit of research to find out what I had gotten myself into by agreeing to review this Chef Cristiane's Brazilian "I'm Hot" Gourmet Hot Sauce.


I learned that the malagueta pepper is popular in many dishes in Portuguese-speaking countries with double the heat of a cayenne pepper. Depending on your taste, you may think cayenne is hot or you might not. When I first opened this bottle of hot sauce, my eyes didn't water so I took that to be a good sign. Then I read the label to find out that the ingredients are: apple cider vinegar, tomato paste, onions, water, EVOO, carrots, malagueta peppers, sugar cane, salt, garlic & spices. I like when I can actually recognize & pronounce every ingredient in a product!


We have eaten this hot sauce on Crockpot BBQ Chicken, on eggs for breakfast, on chicken strips, mixed in with some of our favorite salsa, & on cheese with crackers. I'm looking forward to using this in soups & stews when the weather gets cooler in the fall. I think this will be great in a big pot of chili! This is a medium flavored sauce that allows the flavor to come through instead of just burning your mouth. It adds just enough heat without being intense. This is a great hot sauce for every taste.

You can purchase Chef Cristiane's Brazilian "I'm Hot" Gourmet Hot Sauce on Amazon.

#imhotsauce

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment