Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag September 2015 #septemberglambag #ipsy

The theme of the Ipsy September Glam Bag is Face Fashion. "Face the Future. Smokier, deeper, richer. This September, leave the past behind and take the leap into fall with a Glam Bag made to inspire the perfect transition from summertime casual to autumn elegance." 



These are the products that I received in my September Glam Bag:

Formula X Nail Color in Ignite
J. Cat Beauty #MOTD Waterproof Slide on Pencil for Eyes in Bronze
NYX Cosmetics Ipsy Eye Shadow Trio 

Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment
Not Soap, Radio Emotion Well-Being Hand/Body Lotion

My favorite product this month is the eye shadow trio. I love the colors! The only thing I don't like about it is that it is "Made in P.R.C.". I also love the nail color but it is such a tiny little sample that I will probably only get to use it once.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment