Thursday, September 24, 2015

Brighten up your party with LED Light Up Balloons #LEDballoons

We always have balloons when we have a birthday party but we've never had balloons that light up! Check out these LED Light Up Balloons from Dealzip.


I received two packages with 5 balloons in each package: red, yellow, white, blue & green. You can feel the little LED light inside of the balloons. To activate the light, hold onto the end of the balloon & pull the tab that says "Pull".


Once the tab is out, you can inflate the balloon by either using helium or just blow it up yourself. Tie the balloon shut & you've got a flashy glowing party balloon.

These balloons flash & change colors & last a really long time. I watched one of them to see how long they would continue glowing & flashing. 30 hours after I blew it up it was still going! It wasn't as bright as it was at first & it had lost some of its air, but it was still glowing & flashing!




You can purchase these LED Light Up Balloons on Amazon.

UPDATE: I recently learned that this product is no longer available on Amazon.

#LEDballoons

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment