Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Product Review: Professional Grade Garlic Presser by KUKPO #http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZRUVUPM


If you have never used a garlic press or think that it is one of those kitchen gadgets that you don't need, think again. I used to believe that it was just another unnecessary tool taking up room in my valuable kitchen drawer space, but I was wrong!


Before I tried a garlic press, if I wanted to use garlic in a recipe, I used to just peel & dice it with a knife. Easy peasy! But then my hands always smelled like garlic. Not so good. But that is not a problem with this Garlic Press from KUKPO.


This is a sturdy press, but not too heavy. It is made of stainless steel so I don’t have to worry about rust. I love the sleek look of this garlic press but the best thing about it is that I don’t even have to peel the garlic before I put it in the press! I really didn’t think it would work but then I tried it with both a peeled & an unpeeled clove. Both of them were minced just the same! All I have to do is throw out the peels & clean the press.


This garlic press is stainless steel so it is dishwasher safe but I just wash it with warm soapy water. I haven’t put mine in the dishwasher yet because I use it too often. I also haven’t tried this press with ginger yet but I’ll be trying that too.

You can purchase this Professional Grade Garlic Presser from KUKPO on Amazon.

#http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZRUVUPM
I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment