Thursday, September 3, 2015

All About That Bass with these FSL AI13 Heavy Bass Earbuds #HeavyBassEarbuds


I've tried a few different sets of earbuds but none that were made specifically for those of us who like a listen to more bass. These FSL AI13 Heavy Bass Earbuds are just for that!


This earbud set comes with the earbuds, two extra sets of tips & a drawstring carry case. The earbuds come with medium silicone tips already attached but you can easily switch to either the larger or smaller set that are included. The earbuds have a nice long flat cable so it won't tangle like the round cables & the right-angled jack sits more flush to whatever device you are listening with & doesn't pull out as easily. These earbuds do not let outside noises distract from your listening.


When I used these earbuds the first time I thought that they weren't really much different than the other sets that I have. Then I changed the medium tips for the smaller tips & that made a big difference for me. With the smaller tips, I could fit the earbuds more tightly into my ears & that is all it took for the bass sound to come through better. I've used these earbuds with my laptop, tablet & phone with good results from each. I don't listen to some types of music that have a lot more bass like rap or hip hop & I don't want the bass to blow out my eardrums, but I do like to hear it a bit more than the treble. Some of my favorite bands, like ZZ Top, sound great with the bass turned up!

And these since these earbuds are "All About That Bass", I just have to share that song!



You can purchase the FSL AI13 Heavy Bass Earbuds on Amazon.

#HeavyBassEarbuds

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment