Thursday, September 10, 2015

BzzAgent Campaign: Evolution Fresh Greek Yogurt from Dannon

I have tried a few brands of Greek Yogurt because it is good for me & I really want to like it, but I don't. Well, I didn't until I tried this Evolution Fresh Greek Non-Fat Yogurt Inspired by Dannon.



I checked out the website before I went to the grocery store to search for the yogurt & learned quite a bit about the product. The first thing that I saw was the available flavors: Black Cherry, Blueberry, Pineapple Passion Fruit and Raspberry Blackberry. Then I learned that this yogurt is made of high-quality fruit & Dannon Greek non-fat yogurt with no added flavors, preservatives or artificial sweeteners. When my BzzKit arrived, I couldn't wait to go shopping to try these great flavors!


My BzzKit came with coupons to get the yogurt free so I made my grocery list, grabbed all of my coupons & headed to Kroger. I had 2 coupons to get free yogurt for myself & 4 coupons to share with others so they can try this yogurt for free too.

When I got to Kroger, I found the Evolution Fresh Greek Yogurt but they only had 2 of the flavors. I found an employee that worked in the Dairy Department & asked if they had the other flavors in stock because I wanted to try all 4 but he told me that they only had the flavors that were on the shelf. So I grabbed 2 of the Blueberry & 2 of the Black Cherry. The thing that I noticed right away is that the yogurt cups are clear (although most of it is covered up with the labeling) so when I turned it over I could see the fruit on the bottom.


I tried both of these flavors & I really like this Greek yogurt! It is not as thick & lumpy as some of the other brands that I have tried. This is smoother & creamier so the texture is nice with lots of fruit & no artificial taste. My husband also tried it & he likes it better than the last brand that he tried. I had really looked forward to trying the Raspberry Blackberry flavor but I've been to 3 Kroger stores so far without any luck finding anything but the 2 flavors shown above. I'll keep looking at other grocery stores & I've got my fingers crossed that I will find it.

#GotItFree #BzzAgent #EvolutionFresh #Dannon

I received coupons to get this product free for the purpose of testing & review. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment