Thursday, September 3, 2015

Protect your ears during Hunting Season with this FSL Patriot Electronic Earmuff for Shooting #FSLPatriotElectronicEarmuff


I don't go to the Shooting Range & I'm not a hunter, but I have family members who love to do both. And for those times that they are shooting targets on the acreage behind my son's house, I want to have something to protect my ears so that I don't have to watch from so far away. This FSL Patriot Electronic Earmuff for Shooting lets me stay close to the action.


This earmuff comes with the 2 AA batteries that it needs to operate plus a sheet of instructions. The battery compartment is easy to get to & doesn't require a screwdriver to open. Once the batteries were installed, I tried on the earmuff. It fits my head nicely & the padding is comfortable on my ears. The information sheet indicates that the earmuff can be used for 30 continuous hours but I definitely did not wear them anywhere near that long. I only wore them for about an hour at a time but my brother is an avid deer hunter & I'll be he's worn ear protection for at least 12 hours or more!


This earmuff did give me good ear protection during target shooting (we were outdoors, not at an indoor shooting range) while still allowing me to hear conversations that were going on around me. It seems to be durable & well made so my son will be using it when deer season opens later this fall.

You can purchase the FSL Patriot Electronic Earmuff for Shooting on Amazon.

#FSLPatriotElectronicEarmuff

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment