Tuesday, September 8, 2015

This "Favorite Child" Glass Coffee Mug is a great conversation starter! #GotMeTipsy


Check out this cute coffee mug from Got Me Tipsy!

This clear glass mug has a nice hefty feeling in my hand, not heavy but just the feeling of a quality product. It should last a long time even though I tend to plop my mugs down on the table, the countertop & in the cabinet. The lettering is bright white which makes it show up really great when there is a dark liquid, like coffee, in the mug. And because the lettering is on both sides of the mug, it doesn't matter if you are left-handed or right-handed. The mug is dishwasher safe & I've washed it several times since I've had it but the lettering still looks like new.

This would be a fun gift to give to a parent, just make sure your siblings are there to see that you are the "favorite child"! Both of my parents have passed, so I'm going to keep this mug for myself to use when my siblings visit. My sister was the goody-two-shoes & my brother was the spoiled baby, so both of them are equally convinced that there were always the favorite. So this mug should make for some interesting conversation & bickering!

This fun mug will hold 13 ounces of your favorite beverage & it is Made in the U.S.A.!

You can purchase this "Favorite Child" mug on Amazon.

#GotMeTipsy

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment