Monday, September 21, 2015

Crowdtap Sampling: Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF30

I am a big fan of Aveeno products so I was really happy to be chosen by Crowdtap to sample the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF30.


My Crowdtap Kit arrived & there were 3 samples of the Daily Moisturizer so I was able to share some with friends so they could experience this product along with me.


This moisturizer is a silky lightweight lotion with a fresh clean scent. It glides on smoothly & absorbs into my skin quickly without any greasy or sticky feeling. I have somewhat sensitive combination skin but I have not experienced any irritation or redness while using this product. I just have soft & smooth skin!


I have only had this product for 5 days so I can't say that it has improved my skin tone or texture because I haven't used it long enough, but I will definitely purchase the full-size product so I can continue using it. I really like that it contains a broad spectrum SPF30 sunscreen because here in Texas it is sunny even in the shade!

You can find this product on the Aveeno website.

I am a member of the Crowdtap Aveeno® rewards program, and Aveeno® sent me a sample of its Positively Radiant® Daily Moisturizer with SPF30 to review.


No comments:

Post a Comment