Friday, May 22, 2015

Product Review: Lint Fabric Shaver #Homeit


I've used lint rollers or tape wrapped around my fingers to take lint & fluff off of clothing & other fabrics but I've never tried a fabric shaver for before. So I'm trying this Lint Fabric Shaver to see how well it works.


This fabric shaver comes with an AC power cord & a cleaning brush. I like that you can choose to operate it with electricity or with 4 "C" batteries (not included). I haven't tried running it on batteries because I keep forgetting to buy some when I go shopping. So I've only used it with electricity so far. The cord is just over 5.5' long so it's convenient to use.


I've used this fabric shaver about a dozen times since I've had it. It's not noisy & so far it's doing a good job. Sometimes I can't really see a difference on the fabric but then I look at the storage bin on the shaver & I can see the "pills" that it removed so I know that it was working. It's easy to switch on & off plus there is a safety mechanism that keeps the shaver from being turned on when the protective cover over the cutting blade is removed. It's easy to slide the cover off of the storage bin to empty it & then slide it back into place until it clicks.

This is not a product that I use every day but I'm glad that I've got it to keep our clothes looking nice. You can purchase this Lint Fabric Shaver on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Home-Clothes-Electric-Cordless-Remover/dp/B00FKANXTU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#Homeit

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment