Friday, May 1, 2015

24-Count Hot Chocolate for Keurig K Type Brewers Review #hotchocolatekcups


Since we received our Keurig brewer for Christmas a few years ago (thank you to my son & his fiancee!), we have discovered that if you can drink it, they make a K Cup for it! So we've tried all kinds of coffee, tea, hot chocolate & lemonade. But I've never tried any from Black Bear Market until they sent this 24-count Hot Chocolate for Keurig K Type Brewers for me to review.


This is a natural hot chocolate product. It does not contain any artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. The ingredients in each K Cup are Pure Cane Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Cocoa, Whey, Natural Flavor, Salt, Locust Bean Gum & Stevia. Since we usually drink fully loaded hot chocolate, I was looking forward to tasting this.


I made this hot chocolate two ways. First I made it as a hot drink & then I made it as an iced drink. At first, it did take some getting used to the taste. After all, we've been drinking the sugary artificial hot chocolate for so long that our taste buds were used to that. This definitely tastes different. Not bad, just different. But now that I have been drinking this, the other stuff has begun to taste artificial. And there are only 50 calories in each cup! This is definitely a better choice.

You can purchase this Black Bear Market 24-Count Hot Chocolate for Keurig K Type Brewer on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Black-Bear-Market-Natural-Chocolate/dp/B00U33A39W/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430491519&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=24+Ct.+Hot+Chocolate+For+Keurig+K+Cup+Type+Brewers+Black+Bear+Market

#hotchocolatekcups

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment