Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Unboxing....Another Target Beauty Box #Target #beautybox #hellosunshine #summertimefaves

On August 3rd, Target offered up another Beauty Box & since I know that these sell out quickly I ordered one as quickly as I could. I love these boxes because they come full of products that I either already use or want to try. I also love that the boxes ship quickly & this one arrived just one week later.
This is the Hello Sunshine box. It came in the black Beauty Box & the products were wrapped in bright pink tissue paper. There is a coupon for $3 off of any Target Beauty Department purchase of $15 or more plus another coupon for 20% off of Harry Josh Pro Tools at DERMSTORE.com. These are the products that came in this box:

Cover Girl Super Sizer Mascara by Lashblast - full size ($5.99)
Fekkai Pre-Soleil Hair Mist (1.7 ounce sample size)
Hair Food Moisturizing Mask - full size ($11.99)
Olay Active Botanicals Moisturizing Toner (.6 ounce sample size)
Olay Active Botanicals Day Lotion (.6 ounce sample size)
Crest 3D Whitestrips 1hr Express (1-count sample size)
(prices shown from Target.com)

Target Beauty Boxes are not a subscription box. They offer various boxes throughout the year so I always keep my eyes open for them to appear & then grab them quickly because they sell out fast. This box was $7 with free shipping. You can see that the mascara alone costs more than $5!

I will be stalking the Target website waiting for the next box. There should be a Fall Beauty Box sometime in September....



No comments:

Post a Comment