Thursday, August 13, 2015

Unboxing....Birchbox August 2015 #BIRCHBOX

How cute is the August Birchbox?!?! It looks like a cute little swimming pool. When I opened this box, I was really hoping that I would LOVE what I received this month because, although I like to try new products & have been trying everything that I receive, I have received far too many fragrance samples & duplicate brands so I've been thinking about cancelling my subscription.



"soak it up"....As summer peaks (temp-wise and watermelon-consumption-wise), we're taking advantage of every last minute. That means embracing air-dried hair, ensuring our skincare is SPF-heavy and keeping our makeup minimal. We hope you love this month's samples, and can't wait to see how you use them!


So here are the products that I received this month:

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle (full size $21.95)

Coola SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray (full size $36)

Harvey Prince Hello (full size $26-$55)


LAQA & Co. Cheeky Lip in Humble Brag - 
my info card says LAQA & Co. Charm School Kit (set of 3 $20) but I did not get that set.

Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream with SPF 40 (full size $34)

I will try the haircare product & the makeup setting spray, but these are products that I don't normally use. The perfume sample is not a fragrance that I will wear & I think I've already got samples of every Supergoop product that is available. The only thing I was excited to see this month was the lip color but the color is WAY too pink for me. The lip color that I received last month was a terrible color too so our Halloween costume/makeup box will get them. 

I've changed my preferences a few times trying to make sure that I get the kind of products that I use but it's not working so this may be my last Birchbox. I've got my eye on a few other boxes & I may choose one of them to try next month.

Birchbox is a monthly subscription box which comes with 5 beauty, grooming and/or lifestyle samples. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS.
If you haven't subscribed to Birchbox yet but want to get in on this subscription box, click here.

Until next month....



No comments:

Post a Comment